Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dreaming of...Rebecca Taylor

Before I started working for Uniquities, I never paid Rebecca Taylor much attention. I don't even know why. And then I started to see her styles start to come through the buying office. And then I realized how beautiful her clothes were and how they are so feminine yet strong--perfect for Uniquities. 

Fast forward to yesterday when Taylor's Holiday delivery came in. Per usual, our jaws dropped and I was immediately dreaming of my favorite customers and who would be perfect for which piece.
I mostly can't get enough orange, so this dress is in my wheelhouse! This is going to be perfect for a stand-out-in-the-crowd Holiday party look--throw on a bunch of House of Harlow bangles, and BAM. This shade of persimmon is going to be really amazing in the spring when this color will be everywhere again.

This silk crepe tee may not look like much in the picture, but it is divine. I say pair it with your black coated skinnies and this MAJOR black gabardine and LEATHER jacket from Parker that also just came in. This is a piece you will probably end up wearing with everything.
My last favorite is this python-print sheath dress. I didn't realize it until just now, but this delivery is full of investment pieces. Seriously, everything is something you can wear now and forever. Thankfully, python and snake print are not going anywhere for a while. And this dress is a perfect silhouette for all sorts of things. 

Anyway, I really love this collection. And now I always look forward to a Rebecca Taylor box!

Rebecca Taylor Holiday 2012. Available at Uniquities Cameron Village.

Call 919-832-1234 to order.



No comments: